Tourism NI is closely monitoring this rapidly evolving situation regarding the coronavirus outbreak and as such, has taken the decision to postpone the planned Food & Drink Development Workshops. We hope to reschedule these events in the future and will publish new dates when available.
For the latest advice for businesses on Covid-19 please visit https://tourismni.com/Grow-Your-Business/covid-19-new-coronavirus
Food and Drink Development Workshops
This one day workshop is aimed at businesses who want to further develop unique food and drink tourism experiences for visitors to Northern Ireland. The programme is designed to support industry to:
- Understand our 'Giant Opportunity' surround food and drink experiences in Northern Ireland.
- Develop saleable 'Giant Taste' food and drink experiences.
- Collaborate to enhance the attractiveness of Northern Ireland as a world class food and drink destination.
Who should attend?
- Individuals within tourism and hospitality responsible for creating new food and drink focussed visitor experiences.
- Food and drink businesses that are seeking to develop and collaborate within the tourism sector.
What to expect:
- Understand the opportunities around local food and drink and how to deliver an authentic experience to visitors.
- Understand the motivations and expectations of visitors with regards to food and drink tourism.
- Examine 'saleable' experiences and how 'buyability' can be improved.
- Explore best practice examples, both at home and international.
- Hear from other businesses as to how they communicate their food and drink stories.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and creation of food and drink experiences.
Tourism Enterprise Development Programme
This event is part of the Tourism Enterprise Development (TED) Programme 2019/20.
The TED Programme has been developed to help you gain access to the training and resources your business needs to get to the next level, and aims to address the gaps and opportunities for growth as identified by you.